facebook

how much does it matter to be a legacy?

by:    

How much preference is given to legacies during recruitment? Do certain sororities care more about legacy?

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Being a legacy helps u stand out but really doesn't matter that much. It's good to be a legacy, but it def won't stop you from getting cut if they don't think you're a good fit for the chapter

By: Sorority girl
#2by:    

if you are an adpi legacy, dont get your hopes up

By: legacy
by: legacy   

they cut me during recruitment but called my mom asking for donations... so classy

By: legacy
#3by:    

Chi O cares nothing for legacies. Cut a bunch this year.

By: Truth
by: actual truth   

Houses often have more legacies come through than they do bids to give out. It’s impossible not to cut legacies

By: actual truth
#4by:    

Stop being so pissy about getting cut. If you got cut it was probably because you had bad grades or the girls you talked to didn't think you would fit in, and either way that just means you wouldn't have fit in there. Seriously why would you even WANT to be in a sorority that you don't fit into just because you're a legacy? You would just feel super uncomfortable and make little to no friends. Give it a rest. I'm sure you ended up exactly where you were meant to be.

By: Annoyed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.