Low Middle Tier: Kappa, Phi Mu
Bottom Tier: AGD, AOPi

Posted By: Ayy
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

Alpha phi, DG and AXO need to pushed down one tier

By: Hm
#12by:    

Obviously self ranking tri delts upset that no one considers them top tier anymore, besides them. And um have u seen the girls that AXO doesn't put on social media??..... they're not middle tier at all.

By: Few mistakes
by: Nah   

AXO is moving up fast so disagree lol

By: Nah
#13by:    

AXO has improved so much and has some really cool girls, they are definitely moving up! And have you saw tri delts new pledge class? They have the hottest one and all the ones I've met seem cool too, definitely top tier

By: Wrong
by: Agreed   

Couldnt have said it better myself

By: Agreed
by: YEET    

Have you seen Aphi's pledge class? They are all beautiful!

By: YEET
#14by:    

Couldn't agree more. Finally someone is being honest

By: Nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#15by:    

lmao are these sororities considered "top tier" just because they have pretty faces??? LOL I hope you all know there are more to the sororities than just how they look. Makes me sad. Can we base them off of more than that please

By: hi
by: duh   

This is why I would consider chi o and adpi the undisputed top 2 tbh, because they're not only really solid chapters, but all of their girls are super smart and super involved, too. Don't see that as much in other chapters.

By: duh
by: Leighann   

Yes!!! Thank you for saying this!!!! All of these people are so focused on looks. That should never be what makes a sorority “top tier”. It should be more than that. Plus, some of those “top tiers” are a little on the easy side. 🤷🏻‍♀️

By: Leighann
#16by:    

Accurate but phi mu should move down

By: Move it
#17by:    

These are accurate ranks couldnt have done it better myself

By: Noice
#18by:    

THANK YOU

By: YES
#19by:    

KD and Phi Mu should move down one

By: Bah
#20by:    

Good up to date ranks

By: Good

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.