facebook

bid day

by: Heeyyy

Congrats to all the new members and chapters! Everyone did so well. Surprised by axo and phi mu! They got some cute lil biddies! Go girls

Posted By: Heeyyy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Well they're still bottom tier and not gonna move anytime soon. No top tier sorority would say something like this, but good attempt at trying to make them look relevent. Self ranking af.

By: Lol
by: HmmAug 20, 2017 7:45:17 PM

Maybe it's not self ranking but actually trying to be supportive of other Panhellenic houses...
I feel like you need to be pretty insecure with your own house to tear others down. I'm not in phi my or axo Just trying to give props to these girls.

If I had said theta/chi o had a great pledge class would that be self ranking too?

By: Hmm
by: DudeAug 20, 2017 8:51:36 PM

Way to be a Debby downer. No one likes someone that takes joy away from others.

By: Dude
by: WoowwwAug 21, 2017 10:05:01 AM

You must be a really unhappy person if all you do is sit around making nasty online posts. Why can't they acknowledge that these girls did AMAZING this year?! They never get the recognition they deserve, so no. It's not self-ranking.

By: Woowww
#2  by: Kentucky   

Alpha Chi and Phi Mu DID do wonderfully. Very proud of UK'S youngest chapters.

It will be interesting to see who retains, but it looks like most houses took quota. This is how it's supposed to work!

By: Kentucky

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.