facebook

the truth about alpha phi

by:    

It honestly makes me so sad that Alpha Phi puts on such a good recruitment. The reasoning for this is I know what the sorority is actually like. There is zero sisterhood and they are extremely materialistic and fake. All they care about is how good there reputation is to the boys on campus and how good they look on Instagram. They have the highest drop rates for a reason. Trust me I know they put on a hell of a recruitment but as soon as that's over, Alpha Phi always shows their true colors. They never incorporate everyone in their chapter because only the select friend groups are considered their "prize possessions". I feel bad for all the girls rushing who are super excited to join a superficial sorority.

Posted By: sad
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You forgot to mention they already have at least 3 infractions and will more than likely get put on social probation or worse.

By: Also
#2by:    

Go away jealous Thetas! Go work on your own sisterhood

By: Go away
#3by:    

Its hard to watch because who alpha phi appears to be during recruitment isnt how they actually are...they are actually a fake group of girls with the highest drop rate on campus..pathetic

By: hey now hey now

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.