facebook

rankings?

by: Confused

Hi I'm a pnm and got dropped from all the "top" sororities thought I did well but guess not??? Why is there rankings and how are these sororities even ranked? All the houses I'm to go back to are middle and lower, if I pick one of these houses will it effect the experience I have?? Like will I have less fun or have as many parties and events? Or even looked down upon or what?

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: You'll be fine   

Even thought the houses you were asked back by arent considered "top tier" (which is a stupid system anyway), you will still find your lifelong friends and have a blast! Every sorority has social events and interacts with fraternities. You just have to be openminded about those sororities and you will make some amazing memories! And no one will look down upon you or whatever, like when recruitment stops all this tier crap basically stops until next year's recruitment haha

By: You'll be fine
#2  by: Hi    

Plz plz plz don't be sad! Every sorority has its pros and cons! The teir system is so dumb and you will have a great time no Matter where you go. You'll still go to parties and events

By: Hi
#3  by: "Tiers"   

Tiers are just a matter of opinion and mean absolutely nothing! You are looking for friendships and sisterhood. Don't let it get you down. Your top house is the one you want and wants you back!

By: "Tiers"
#4  by: greekgirl   

You will have a great experience no matter what house you are in! You are part of the greek community and you get out as much effort as you put into it. Go to parties and have fun!! The tier of your sorority does not matter. You are joining a national organization of women. Have fun!

By: greekgirl
#5  by: Heyooo!    

After open house, i got dropped from everything except KKG, Phi My, AOII, and AXO, after that it was only AOII and AXO. I am now in AOII (widely regarded as THE bottom tier sorority) and i love it here! We dont have to worry about our prestige and all the girls are super laid back. Plus our anti-hazing policy is STRICT! once you get initiated, the current members are SO nice to you, they totally dote on you and treat you as if you're a brand new puppy dog. There are some people that would be bothered by being labeled "bottom tier" but i have no problem with it! I love my sisters and thats all that matters!

By: Heyooo!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.