facebook

pnm

by:    

honestly will a sorority drop you if you're not a size 2 but also not overweight

Posted By: nervous
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I can't speak for all the sororities, but in some if not all you will absolutely not be dropped because of that.

By: Lol
#2by:    

absolutely not. please girl do not worry about your size. you should be confident and proud of who you are. do not be timid in any house. good luck & please take my advice

By: ....
#3by:    

You're perfect dont stress!

By: Don't worry :)
#4by:    

no way they'll drop you!

By: dont worry!
#5by:    

No

By: Tf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

No they don't care

By: No
by: Kentucky   

Some care about dress size first. Yeah, pretty shallow.

By: Kentucky
#7by:    

Makes me sad that peopl think this

By: No
#8by:    

Tri delt and theta might unless you are exceptionally pretty or rich

By: Sorority girl
by: false   

coming from a girl who is a size 8 in one of those 2 sororities that is 100% false lmfao and I'm also not exceptionally pretty or rich

By: false
#9by:    

I wish I would have gotten to ask to come back to some of my favorite sororities and a lot of my friends did. I have 4 left. What are the odds I'll get in one. Thanks, feeling down. I have over a 4.0 GPA

By: Summer
by: sorority    

We can't tell you where or if you'll get a bid, but if you maximize your options and give all chapters a chance you have a better chance. You never know where you'll find your home!

By: sorority
by: trueblueellie   

Don't worry, you still have a great chance of receiving a bid since you have 4 left and really this is an average amount. Rush is a tough week and can be discouraging, especially if you get your heart set on a sorority.

Please do not be discouraged though because Greek life at UK is great no matter which house you end up in.

Just follow through and attend scheduled functions. And KEEP AN OPEN MIND.

By: trueblueellie
#10by:    

Noooo

By: !!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.