facebook

pi phi, dz and dg?

by:    

I am a legacy at pi phi, DG and DZ. Can someone tell me what these houses are like? How are they different? Is it a big deal to be a legacy?

Posted By: uk2021
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pi phi is always gonna be pushing upper middle, potential to be top if they get more involved, pretty and fun girls, some say they party too much but every sorority parties. Dg used to be the same as pi phi but kind of fell off the face of the earth and pairs with lower and middle tier frats, pi phi pairs with top. Dz is a very average group of girls, everything about them is average, not into going out much

By: Hi
by: ???   

so false lol. Pi Phi is not remotely pushing top, they are barely pushing upper middle. They're party-girls that do not participate in campus or philanthropy events, have bad grades, and are rude. DG is pretty much the same, but more respectable. DZ is sweet, and a real sisterhood, even if they aren't great on campus

By: ???
by: Hmm   

Sounds like someone had a bad experience with a pi phi lol being "rude" is not a stereotype you can give to an entire chapter. I know lots of pi phis and they are all super sweet and do not have bad grades. Same with DG, all the ones I know are amazing girls.

By: Hmm
#2by:    

I'm not in any of these houses but I can tell you an outside perspective. I don't know how seriously any of them take legacies but for my chapter they're a pretty big deal.

Pi phi- really fun girls and chill house overall. My Pi phi friends are some my favorite people because they make everything more fun and they are all so beautiful. They have always lacked in campus involvement but made major improvements last year. By far the highest ranked sorority out of the three if that's something you care about.

DG- solid house with pretty and super chill girls. I've never met a DG I didn't like and that says a lot about a chapter. Last year they dropped a lot socially because they weren't having good pairs but their social chair is to blame for that, not the girls. I think they'll bounce back soon.

DZ- Very middle tier house so they are a modge podge of pretty, fun girls that would've fit in the upper tier houses and weird af girls that could've done way worse. A lot of them party a lot but they do seem to have a good sisterhood.

By: From the outside

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.