facebook

nice things

by:    

I'm rushing this fall and know nothing about any of the sororities. I would really like to know some positives about some of them there!!

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Theta-consequently good house, very involved on campus & lots of beautiful girls
Chi O- very chill and down to earth girls, well liked on campus(at least in my opinion) and they hold the largest philanthropy event!
Adpi-Definitely the smartest house on campus, really involved, beautiful girls
Tridelt & Aphi- these houses tend to get hated on a lot but it's important to remember that not every girl in a sorority meets the stereotype. Both have really pretty and fun girls
Pi phi- Probably the most chill girls on campus, easy to talk to and fun to be around
DG-Very well liked on campus (again my opinion), really pretty and sweet girls, strong sisterhood
KD-gets a lot of hate on here also because they selfrank quite a bit but definitely some of the nicest girls on campus, also really smart
DZ-lots of really cute and fun girls
KKG- really nice girls with a strong sisterhood, consecutively do really well in philanthropy events
Phi Mu- by far have the nicest & biggest house on campus and definitely improving quickly
AXO- the newest house on campus but already have lots of great girls, they are about to start building a house and it's going to be awesome
AGD- probably the strongest sisterhood on campus and the sweetest, most genuine girls
AOPi-super sweet and accepting girls

By: Nice things!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Nice things!   

I didn't intend for this to be a ranking but it turned into one, whoops

By: Nice things!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.