facebook

get a life a phi

by: Wtf

Winning Greek sing doesn't make you top....... it's one philanthropy event. Having a high retention rate and a 2.5 gap for ur chapter doesn't make you top. Tridelt is higher so idk why you have to switch them around. God damn. Yet y'all comment about how adpi are all try Garda they have one of the best involve the on campus and gpa. Same goes for chi o, they actually have the best this year. And theta well theta is theta. But you alpha phi. No not yet. Good try but no

Posted By: Wtf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !!!!!   

Ugh thank you so much! Someone had to say this. I preffed aphi and I am so glad I chose the other sorority. I almost fell for their good recruitment. Little did I know at the time that it is all fake and throughout the school year it gets easier and easier to see how aphi really is

By: !!!!!
#2  by: Truth   

This is so true...I also preffed Aphi and thank god I didn't choose them. Amazing recruitment but such a terrible chapter tbh

By: Truth
#3  by: omg   

If they aren't a threat why do you feel the need to keep talking about them? Like why do we have to be so rude. I have nothing negative to say about any chapter.

By: omg
#4  by: CATS   

So so so true

By: CATS
#5  by: um   

idk why people on here say that aphi had a great recruitment? Personally, while I was there it seemed pretty unmemorable....

By: um
#6  by: yesss   

literally cracks me up that winning SOMEONE ELSE'S PHILANTHROPY is their pride and joy. like why no be proud of something your chapter actually does for the community? honestly all their posts STILL focusing on it only makes Chi O look better

By: yesss
by: ?Jul 9, 2017 10:11:27 PM

Its not a bad thing that Chi O looks good... and greek sing raises a ton of money for the community.... so ?????

By: ?
#7  by: Lol   

Literally none of that post made sense. If you all think aphi is so "irrelevant" why do you keep talking about them? These girls value sisterhood and philanthropy just as much as everyone else. And it doesn't hurt that they won Greek sing! It just shows how as a chapter they came together to win. And I haven't seen any alpha Phis post about it sense Greek sing.......

By: Lol
#8  by: Rush aphi!   

Go aphi if you want to be in a sorority everyone hates!

By: Rush aphi!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.