facebook

the embarrassment that is alpha phi

by:    

Alpha Phi word for word copied IU Tri Delta's recruitment video from spring of last year. I have never been more embarrassed in my life for a sorority. Did they really think they'd get away with straight up theft of someone else's work and ideas? So pathetic and unsurprising of Alpha Phi.

Posted By: cats
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Alpha Phi's video hasn't been posted yet and the only people that have seen the ones not posted (others haven't been posted as well) are select title holding or exec members of each sorority. So that means that somone from another sororities leadership has posted this or that they told someone else who posted this. Just sad and disheartening to see the Greek community breaking eachother down like this.

By: :-(
by: what?   

You do realize exec members of sororities don't have access to other chapters videos right? The reason so many people have seen it is because Alpha Phi's have been sending it around. That's how to video was leaked, it had nothing to do with the "greek communities sorority leadership" of other chapters. It's their fault the video got around.

By: what?
by: Hi   

No alpha Phi's have even seen the video so I'm not sure where you're getting this information.

By: Hi
by: Max   

Actually It was on YouTube and then it got deleted. Lol.

By: Max
by: haha   

It was definitely on youtube but you could only see it if you had the link which was sent out by all the alpha phi's. The video was scene by scene the exact same as the IU Tridelt one from last year. They are lucky if they don't get sued

By: haha
#2by:    

It was never on YouTube

By: No
#3by:    

I guess we'll just see when the videos are ACTUALLY released. The fact that it's this big of an issue to y'all when it hasn't even officially been released yet is funny to me

By: Lol
#4by:    

The fact that you logged onto this website to write a bunch of fake information to bash another chapter is just pathetic. If PNM's saw this, I'm sure they'd be terrified to go greek. This is a disappointing representation of the entire greek community. This is why people don't take us seriously. Just stop

By: Omg
#5by:    

This is really interesting to hear! None of the videos have been released and the only people who have access to the videos are on the recruitment team of each chapter/Panhellenic so that means someone sent out the link from there because Panhellenic hasn't allowed anyone to release videos to there own chapter like I know my chapter hasn't so I don't think it's possible that alpha phis have seen there's either.... so I guess we'll have to wait and see if this is true or not!!

By: Hmm
#6by:    

All these comments are so ignorant. Lets put it this way, the recruitment videos are like greek sing themes=they aren't supposed to be released but someone everyone finds them anyway. The video was on youtube but only could be seen with a link (couldn't just look it up on youtube) and it has since been deleted. Stop saying "that's impossible the only people have seen it is Panhellenic" because that is far from true because I have been it.

By: LOL
#7by:    

it was sent in tridelts groupme so...

By: :?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Yeah it was sent in Tri Delt's groupme

By: ^
#9by:    

People are dumb... I know tridelt's theta's chi o's and pi phis that have all seen it. good try though.

By: ^
#10by:    

I believe the recruitment video was just released today, and was nothing like IU tridelts video, looks like some people need to check their facts..

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.