facebook

is the ranking lamar smith posted right?

by: uk2021

A random kid named Lamar Smith posted a ranking/description of the "top five sororities at uk" in the class of 2021 page on facebook. I was just wondering is it's right? it seems really off from what people say on here and it was a random guy thats not even in greek life writing it?

Posted By: uk2021
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yo   

its off

By: yo
#2  by: haha   

key words "random guy not even in greek life", that guy literally has no idea what he is talking about and only posted that article in a desperate cry for attention that he wasn't getting before. no person in greek life would rank tridelt #2 and aphi #3...tri delt is barely top tier anymore and aphi isn't even there. PNM's please don't pay attention to that list going into recruitment.

By: haha
by: yesMay 23, 2017 9:55:53 AM

thank god someone said it

By: yes
by: trueMay 24, 2017 1:20:33 PM

I feel bad for the pnm's that will join alpha phi just because of posts like that, it's a bunch of airheads that cant hold a real conversation

By: true
#3  by: no   

That article made me so mad because it is literally a joke. Greek life is about joining a sorority where YOU will grow. Don't listen to the stuff that guy posted, it was so irresponsible of him.

By: no
#4  by: Yes   

Accurate

By: Yes
#5  by: Outsider   

His post was his opinion and what he thought as an outsider. From attending many events and being an active student on campus he ranked the top sororites how he thought they were according to involvement and other characteristics. Based on the things he said I think it was fairly accurate. It also follows fairly closely to recruitment rankings this past year. People can keep denying the top 5 but I think his ranking was pretty accurately based and well said.

By: Outsider
by: YesssssssMay 26, 2017 9:36:43 PM

Totally agree with this

By: Yesssssss
by: yasssMay 30, 2017 8:14:56 AM

exactly. totally agree with this

By: yasss
#6  by: ?   

Either way that IS someones opinion of the girls in those chapters... 80% of our campus is non-Greek, so their opinion matters too. Don't totally disregard what he is saying, even if you don't trust the rank, the descriptions were very accurate.

By: ?
#7  by: Yes   

Definitely right if you go to U.K. you know this

By: Yes
#8  by: accurate   

from a campus perspective... accurate

By: accurate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.