facebook

help a pnm

by: 123

Honestly what kind of girl does each sorority tend to pick during rush? Obviously not all stereotypes are true and I will make my own decision after going through rush, but im sure each sorority tends to have girls with similar traits? What are these traits?

Posted By: 123
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cats   

well, every sorority on campus wants nice, pretty and smart girls but each house also has their own priorities.

adpi-they want very classy and very smart girls. if you have a lower gpa, didn't do a ton of extra stuff in high school or are generally a partier, they're not going to be interested.

tri delt, theta, aphi- they value looks and money over everything. personality is a plus but not a requirement.

chi o, pi phi-these are the chill but fun sororities on campus. They generally look for girls that party and aren't into superficial things.

dg, kd, dz-these sororities look for cute, sweet and caring girls. generally the nicest on campus with strong sisterhoods.

kkg, axo, pi mu-this is where you start to see some weirder girls. most are still really cool and sweet though. pi mu and axo has high dues though so definitely looking for some $$$ to pay them

agd- generally bigger, weird girls that just want to be in greek life

aopi- this sorority is a melting pot of girls. some are nerdy, some are emo and some are ghetto

By: cats
by: 2jsnfanfApr 26, 2017 7:31:30 PM

So accurate besides I think tridelt fits the chi o and pi phi stereotype more. They are fun and don't care as much about superficials as Theta and alpha phi do.

By: 2jsnfanf
by: Curious Apr 26, 2017 9:55:40 PM

How do they know if you come from money or not?

By: Curious
by: ??Apr 28, 2017 12:21:30 AM

there's not really a way that they would know you have money?? that makes zero sense. if you can pay the dues you'll keep them until the end..

By: ??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.