facebook

chapters returning to campus?

by: curious

When will those chapters that got kicked off return to campus?

Sigma Nu?
Lambda Chi?
Sigma Pi?

Any new ones coming to UK soon? I know the administration wants to expand the greek population at UK

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: .   

Heard Sigma Nu might come back in Spring 2013? Not sure though

By: .
#2  by: ...   

Yeah, the administration hasn't really helped the greek community. And definitely agree on being supportive of one another. I've heard Sigma Nu is supposed to come back Spring 2013, but I dont know about Sigma Pi or anyone else. Will Sigma Nu even get the house back? Phi Mu has it now, I imagine it would be hard to take it back...

By: ...
#3  by: mac   

I heard TKE might come to UK soon

By: mac
#4  by: Sorority girl   

I know this is kinda off topic, but sororities wise, I heard Sigma Kappa is returning next year and apparently Tri Sig might be joining UK's Greek community within a few years

By: Sorority girl
#5  by: re: sorority girl   

I know it is too late for me to join but I wish UK would get a ZTA chapter!!! They are so good nationally and I'd much rather have them here than a tri sigma chapter blah.

By: re: sorority girl
by: WildcatJan 30, 2013 9:29:12 AM

ZTA did have a chapter here at one time. UK would have to reopen for extension/colonization, invite sororities interested in extension, and then I think the sororities/Panhellenic representatives vote on which sorority should be extended an offer to colonize/recolonize.

By: Wildcat
#6  by: .   

let's face it... as long as Dean West is head of greek life, the greek life will only decline

By: .
#7  by: dean west   

I agree... Maybe she will retire soon? Lets hope!

By: dean west
#8  by: UK frat   

sigma nu coming back spring 2013 with house fall 2013

By: UK frat
#9  by: IrishTim   

I was a Sigma Pi and my wife was a ZTA. They are both gone now. Damn shame.

By: IrishTim
#10  by: UK sorority   

I have a friend that's a Phi Mu and she said they have the Sigma Nu house for 2 years. But she also said they're breaking ground for their new house this spring '13. So maybe Sigma Nu will get it back earlier??

By: UK sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.