facebook

thoughts on pike?

by:    

I've been to one of their parties and most of the guys were fun and cute so I think they have potential, but kinda wanna know how other people are feeling about them

Posted By: bbn
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You're making it so obvious you're a pike. Stop living on this website trying to make the illusion of people talking about you. You're not fooling anyone. No one even knew pike has parties either. Just saying!

By: .
by: bbn   

actually an AXO who's been to their parties and had a mixer with them so chill

By: bbn
by: ..   

AXO is just as irrelevant too babe ;)

By: ..
#2by:    

lol they're so desperate to be liked, they put in our sorority groupme that they want to make it a priority that we like them, not kidding

By: lolol
#3by:    

This pike stuff all over this website is so damn cringeworthy that I swear it's someone in another fraternity trying to get a bad rep for them hahahaha

By: Boi
#4by:    

This was hard to read lol. If you all wanna make it on this campus, get off this website.

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

this is more obvious that its a PIKE than it was OJ did it

By: uk
#6by:    

Who is PIKE

By: Who

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.