facebook

pledging sae

by:    

Everyone talks about how bad it is to be a pledge at SAE. 1) are all the rumors true and 2) which frats are the worst in general for making pledging hard?

Posted By: Goodgrief
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

SAE is by far the hardest hazing

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I heard pike is the worst. Apparently they already haze more ballz than Phi Psi did.

By: ...
by: No   

Pike just became a frat this semester... they have no one to haze....

By: No
#3by:    

sigma chi hazing is the worst trust me, sae may be a close second tho

By: I have my sources
by: Lmao   

Sigma Chi's are pus.sies

By: Lmao
#4by:    

SAE and Sigma Chi are definitely the worst when it comes to hazing. I can't tell you what rumors are true because only they know that, but they both go through a lot it seems like

By: hm
#5by:    

true hazing doesn't exist anymore. Sae used to be tough, with phi delt right behind them. New chapters ruined it

By: oldball
by: ooooo   

stuff i've heard about sig chi and sae hazing is pretty intense, so yeah hazing is still a thing which sucks :/

By: ooooo
by: lol   

^ Youve got to to be kidding. "Hazing is still a thing which sucks" lol your chapter must get along great. Maybe one day you will all have more than 70 member :/

By: lol
#6by:    

No fraternities' hazing at UK compares to schools like ole miss and bama.

By: Greek
#7by:    

I heard sig ep hazes really bad

By: Griggs
#8by:    

No one outside of SAE,Delt, and Sig Chi have pledgeships that are even slightly difficult.

By: GG
#9by:    

Its hard af, at least thats what I heard

By: SAE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.