facebook

alpha delta pi

by: New Kid on the Block

Hi, okay so I'm thinking about transferring to UK next semester. I'm currently an ADPi at my school and have thought about joining ADPi there if I decide to transfer, but don't want to if they aren't kinda equivalent to what they are here. I don't know much about sorority rankings/reputations so if some people wanted to give their honest opinions to help a girl out, that'd be great. Thanks!

Posted By: New Kid on the Block
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hey   

They are pretty good here. Smart girls, but they don't go out much. You can stalk them on their Instagram to get a feel of the sorority.

By: hey
#2  by: oldball   

Very, very nice group of girls and extremely involved on campus. Crazy about the big man upstairs. Girls you take home to mamma.

By: oldball
#3  by: .   

i have a good friend in adpi, she's precious. yes they do have a lot of the "competitive" and god-obsessed girls, but they also have a lot of sweet and fun girls just like every chapter. give it a try, worst case scenario you just drop

By: .
#4  by: Nice girls    

Probably the nicest girls on campus. Actually speak to girls in other sororities. Some hot girls, some super smart, some party, some don't. Pretty diverse sorority that you'd find girls to hang out with like you.

By: Nice girls
#5  by: dif sorority   

They're known as the smart & classy sorority. Definitely not the fun girls on campus. The friends I have in adpi say their exec is super uptight on rules and their sisters are judgemental

By: dif sorority
#6  by: hi   

good girls, rush well but they are very lame and weird

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.