Posted By: Uk
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i feel like ATO and theta chi r a dead even tie but other than that good

By: frats
#2by:    

This is so good!!!!!!

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

There is a couple major things wrong with this. First of all, phi delt is not ranked 10/24 (is there more than 24 frats now??) and you forgot a lot of big frats. kappa sig, fiji...yes these dont belong with up there with sae, sig chi, theta chi, delt and ato but they are definitely above phi sig? For sororities, not bad, but aphi is too high. Aphi and pi phi are tied for 5th.

By: hm
by: Hey   

Definitely agree with you on the frat corrections but I think the sorority ranking was spot on

By: Hey
by: nah    

Aphi rushed above tri delt this year

By: nah
by: no   

Alpha phi is VERY good at recruiting and its no surprise they rushed above tri delt. The reason they aren't top tier is because they have a terrible reputation, lowest grades on campus, and by far the highest drop rate on campus (seriously didn't 1/4 of their freshman pledge class drop??) and they qualify for COB every single semester because they cant keep their girls. DG and Pi Phi didn't qualify for COB so its not really fair to put Aphi above them. Yes, they are getting better, does that make them higher than tri delt though-no.

By: no
by: Fratvibes   

Uh yeah Phi Delt was good before they got kicked off. I know that they are back now, but not sure that they can be considered middle of the pack since they are still a colony.

By: Fratvibes
#4by:    

Pi phi is on the list twice

By: Pi phi
by: Hello   

I think 11 was meant to me Phi Mu!

By: Hello
#5by:    

Chi o is too high

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.