facebook

greek sing

by:    

Well first off let's talk about tri delt... they attacked a pledge for spirit points, they also got on the stage before they were announced, and they couldn't even stand up and cheer when they tied for 3rd place. Can I say bad sportmanship?? I'm sure any other sorority would have loved to win that. Pi phi had a great theme and did deserve 3rd place but can I say I'm a little skeptical on the fact that Matt Jones was a judge and just had an event with the entire sorority? Also, glad to say theta bought over 200 pizzas and backed up all of papa johns so no one could put in orders and it would be a 5 hour wait. Fair right? And alpha phis whole sorority were required to buy the Greek sing shirts? So, what I'm getting from Greek sing is if you're either not rich or have some type of status you don't get to place.. maybe instead of spending all this money on stupid costumes and being completely unreasonable we should just donate all the money to the foundation... just saying. Because all those proceeds don't go to the make a wish foundation.

Posted By: Honestly
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Oh for Christ sake... please get off Greek rank and just try to enjoy your night and not be miserable

By: Ah
#2by:    

Sounds like someone's mad they didn't win like the sororities that did...better luck next year!

By: Ha
#3by:    

Actually it sounds like you need to focus more on the philanthropy than bashing all of the girls who put in so much work. If a chapter wants to spend $600 on pizzas, that's more money for make-a-wish, where all of the money DOES actually go. You really don't know much about how everything works! Attacking pledges for spirit points is the reason Chi O canceled the scavenger hunt, they said it wasn't what the event was about. I think that anyone who dedicates that much time and effort into raising money/putting together a dance is awesome. So quit complaining

By: lol
#4by:    

Alpha phi's whole sorority wasn't required to buy the t shirt...

By: Not true
#5by:    

either way, chi o was able to raise a frick ton of money for an AMAZING cause. get over it

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

This is a very true statement about how Greek sing was very unfair but tridelt didn't know they tied for third place because of how loud it was

By: Ricky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.