facebook

dear aphi

by:    

I know before I even post this that I will get attacked by the overwhelming amount of a phi on this website but I also know every other chapter will agree with me when I say this. My chapter and pretty much every other chapter on UK's campus has fell victim to a phis hatred on this website and we're all tired of it. Please stop with the a phi is top tier posts and please stop with all the Tri Delt, theta, chi o, pi phi, dg, etc are all falling posts. Stop responding to yourselves 100 times to make it seem like other sororities agree with you. I know plenty of amazing aphi girls that are so tired of the actions on this website because it gives their entire chapter a bad reputation. 2016 pledge class: you chose aphi for a reason. Please don't let being a middle tier house make you go insane on a website that won't change anything.

Posted By: Tri delt
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

this is literally the same as a previous post just switching out kd for aphi lol wyd

By: what
by: yuck   

literally KD psychos

By: yuck
#2by:    

Tri delt crazies

By: Tri delt
#3by:    

You get what you give lmfao

By: Hahahaha
#4by:    

Omg

By: Ha
#5by:    

Get real

By: Tri smelt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Lmfao

By: Ha
#7by:    

alpha phi is adorable! I'm in a different sorority but I love them, I haven't met one i don't like!

By: um
#8by:    

alpha phi is adorable! I'm in a different sorority but I love them, I haven't met one i don't like!

By: um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.