facebook

can we not?

by: ouch

Here's the thing. I don't know who is constantly trying to bring others down on this website, but I'm asking you to please stop. I'm in Tridelt, and I read about 20 posts on this site about how I'm "stupid, mean, rude, stuck-up, etc." I'm sorry if you've ever had a negative interaction with someone in my chapter. But please, if you have a personal issue with someone you should confront that person instead of constantly putting some of my best friends down. Stop perpetuating these stupid stereotypes. I have friends in almost every chapter on this campus, and I know that they don't think of me as "stupid, mean, and terrible" like you do. So cut it out. It's time to grow up and move onto doing something else other than putting us down to make yourselves feel better.

Posted By: ouch
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: P.S.   

P.S. This goes to everyone: If you write something on this website bashing another chapter, you are a COWARD. Would you EVER say anything like that to someone's face? Probably not!

By: P.S.
#2  by: finally someone said it   

bump

By: finally someone said it
#3  by: Thank you   

Thank you for your honesty. One girl does not speak for our whole community, so ignore the rude comments.

By: Thank you

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.