facebook

hazing

by:    

Can someone give me the definition of hazing? Which fraternities haze? Which ones don't? I am also a quiet kid, should I be okay with rushing?

Posted By: Confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Hazing is when older members of a chapter make new members (pledges) do certain things against their will. A common one is making them drivers for parties and making them drink like a whole bottle of vodka or something. I also knew a kid who was forced to wear orange heelies for weeks.
They basically just force you to do whatever they want, it can be stupid like the above ones or even violent, literally whatever they think of they will get you to do

By: Hazing

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I would also encourage you to try to break out of your shell during rush, but always be who you are. If you are a quiet kid, then do that, but make sure you do speak . No one is going to give a bid to someone super anti social

by: Anonymous    

Any suggestions for some questions I should ask? Especially during he open houses

By: Anonymous
#3by:    

& I have heard of sae, Fiji, phi sig, and delt hazing. They all do at some level

#4by:    

As about anything you want to know. Philanthropies, involvement, benefits of joining, why do they enjoy it, what has their brotherhood done for them, etc

By: K

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.