facebook

theta chi vs ato vs delta sig

by:    

Im rushing this spring and I'm looking at these three fraternities in particular are there any big differences between the three?

Posted By: rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go out to their rush parties, check out all of the guy's in each chapter, and figure out what the best fit for you is.

By: o
#2by:    

I have some friends in all three of those frats and here's my opinion

Theta chi - Big on brotherhood but also (in my opinion) have the best parties of the three. Decent athletics and decent grades.

ATO - Also have good parties but not so as much focused on the brotherhood. Best athletics of the three and decent grades as well.

Delta Sig - I'd say they're a step below the other two. They still have some good parties and have the best grades of the three. Athletics are okay. Don't have as many friends in Dsig so I don't know as much about them

By: My opinion
by: ^   

bump

By: ^
by: ^   

bump

By: ^
#3by:    

theta chi and ato are top tier and delta sig is middle. theta chi is my favorite of the three because i think their parties are the best

By: sorority girl
#4by:    

Ya gotta figure this out yourself

By: Dude
#5by:    

Ya gotta figure this out yourself

By: Dude
#6by:    

Delta sig is the best grades wise

By: Hi
#7by:    

Theta chi for sure out of those three. ATO and theta chi are on the same tier but theta chi is rising and ato is slowly falling.

By: Cats

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

D sig

By: D
#9by:    

you really should go out and choose whichever you like best but theta chi and ato are definitely the most liked I'd say. theta chi is most known for their brotherhood and both have good parties. dsig is a good frat but they just arent as relevent on campus

By: depends

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.