facebook

real sorority rankings!!!!

by:    

Top-Theta, Tri Delt, Chi O
Lower Top-APhi, Pi Phi, DG, ADPi (I know I'm gonna get attacked for putting adpi here but honestly they don't belong on the same level as the top ones. Their pledge classes haven't been good the past couple years and they just aren't as social as any of the other top sororities)
Middle-KD, DZ
Lower Mid-AXO, Phi Mu, KKG
Bottom-AOPi, AGD

Posted By: cats
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pretty good but adpi is better than the rest in that tier adpi is lower top but pi phi dg and a phi are upper middle

By: pretty good
by: well   

I will say that adpi is higher up than dg but not aphi or pi phi. both those sororities have girls in their most recent PC that I would think were theta/chi o/tridelt unless I saw their letters, while the newest adpi PC is sooo bad. I agree with the ranking above but I'd maybe put DG on their own tier of upper middle.

By: well
#2by:    

This is the only correct ranking on here...do not listen to any list that says KD is top

By: Yes
#3by:    

thank god this is correct

By: ty

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Pi phi and dg need to be lowered to middle

By: No
by: haha   

????? no they shouldn't goodbye aphi

By: haha
by: no   

are you getting insecure aphi?

By: no
#5by:    

Bump

By: Correct
#6by:    

I’m rushing fall of 2019 with a 3.1 is it gonna be hard for me to get into a sorority

By: Wildcat
by: christyGOGREEKALWAYS!!   

no.
but just know TO BE IN A VERY TOP SORORITY U MUST BE smart, hot and cool PLUS U NEED 3 STRONG RECOMENDATIONS FROM THAT SORORITIY'S ALUMNAE...or a be a legacy. & THIS IS TRUE FOR ALL THE TOP SORORITIES IN ALL U.S. COLLEGES.

👉 & remember a SORORITY IS NOT CHEAP.
U MUST PAY MONTHLY DUES PLUS all clothing, late fines to meetings and penalties u may get in the house or mixers. IF UR CAUGHT REAL DRUNK AT A FRAT HOUSE, UR LOOKING AT A $200 fine...if u cuss in the house, its like a $75 fine.

Best of luck...❤

By: christyGOGREEKALWAYS!!
#7by:    

Adpi is definitely top tier, aphi, dg, and pi phi are 100% middle tier and nothing else

By: sororitygal
#8by:    

Kappa isn’t lower mid anymore they are on the same tier as kd and do.

By: No
#9by:    

literally who cares

By: wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.