facebook

tri-delt

by:    

I am in a different top tier here at UK and it is obvious that tri delt is putting KD down bc they're jealous they are better than them now. Everyone on campus knows the bad reputation tri-delt has now. Yes, KD is know as nice girls which is why everyone loves them. They're pledge classes have gotten super cute and they are without a doubt a great sisterhood who is on the rise.

Posted By: unknown
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

please, please, please stop posting things like this. anyone in the world can see right through this. KD, you are a nice sorority but this self ranking is out. of. control.

By: scary
#2by:    

I love that when someone says something nice about KD they are accused of self ranking! OMG grow up jealous haters, you're making yourself look bad. KD has a sisterhood that is superior to most and their pledge class was by far one one of the best. Everyone on campus knows it but you trolls on Greek Rank try to dis their success. Geez you need to grow up and focus on your own success instead of putting others down to make yourself look good. I believe in middle school we called that bullying. Doesn't work in college!

By: LiaM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

okay "LiaM", its funny that a name formatted just the same as yours, "KatieB", just made a full post hating on tridelt. you have no need to try to rip them apart, you two don't compete and no one thinks you do. they're top, you're bottom. end of story, this self promotion changes nothing in real life,just scares people off

By: lol
#3by:    

Finally someone said it

By: accurate
#4by:    

Literally no one thinks KD is better than tri delt besides KD

By: no
#5by:    

KD just stop. All you do is annoying everyone, youre not better than tridelt and never will be

By: GO AWAY

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.