facebook

nicest sororities

by:    

Nicest sororities (sororities that are nicest to members in other chapters/not in chapters): KD, AGD, DZ, DG. AOPi is surprisingly nice and really involved in other peoples philanthropies too, they don't get enough credit for that

Not nice sororities: Theta, Tri delt, Chi O, Aphi

Everyone else is fine but not great. I think the not nice ones are just stuck up and think they're better than others, and the sororities that are actually nice to other people are more laid back and don't care so much about themselves

Posted By: UK girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Good point!

By: GingerG
#2by:    

These girls really are nice for sure.

By: Coop
#3by:    

Aphi def is!

By: Lily
#4by:    

I disagree about chi o not being nice. I think that they have a few snobby girls that kind of give them that image sometimes but my best friend is a chi o, I'm friends with her friends, and they are the most genuine girls and are really really nice (no I'm not self ranking this just shocked me)

By: oh
#5by:    

Way too many people trying to self validate on a GR. Every so often you get a post like this that's decent.

By: aok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.