By: Brittney01
#2by:    

So true

By: Kite
#3by:    

KD is not better than APhi and APhi isn't even top... sorry

By: Uh
by: Bri   

Of course they are, check out their pledge class!

By: Bri
#4by:    

This is the most honest ranking!

By: Brianna18
#5by:    

Yeah I'm gonna have to barfffff

By: yuck
#6by:    

I'm in a "top tier" sorority (but who honestly cares) and I'm friends with a couple KD's in my classes and they know they are not even close to top tier. It embarrasses KD's whole chapter when a handful of the girls in their pledge class storm this website with "OMG WE'RE TOP TIER NOW" "EVERYONE ELSE IS DROPPING" when everyone in greeklife knows that isn't the case. Yes KD does have some really quality girls that could've fit in higher sororities like theta, tri delt, chi o, pi phi, alpha phi, etc but that doesn't mean they're anywhere near the same level. KD is a good sorority, please stop making them look bad by being desperate.

By: stop
by: Jj   

Wow, you are so wrong! KD doesn't have to tell people they are top now because others TELL THEM! I happen to be in a frat that knows this and is glad to let you know. Keep hanging on to the past!

By: Jj
#7by:    

Honest!

By: PeteK

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Best ranks to date

By: Nick
#9by:    

Best yet

By: GingerG
#10by:    

It's funny because the same few names have come up on multiple posts about how good KD has become. Not even discrete with the self ranks

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.