facebook

phi mu

by:    

I'm doing COB and I think I wanna join because they seem laid back and real. I know they're not top tier but what's everyone's opinion of them?

Posted By: curious nongreek girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

awkward as hell during recruitment, the girls I talked to couldn't keep a conversation or hold eye contact haha

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: -   

Going through recruitment they weren't very confident or established but they're still so new. I think there's a ton of great girls in this sorority and they are super laid back

By: -
#2by:    

They're pretty cool. They've worked past a lot of reputation issues from their past but they are pretty good now.

By: uk
#3by:    

I'm in a "top tier" sorority and I really liked phi mu during recruitment. They do have some weird girls but they're getting better and that house wow

By: yeah
#4by:    

If you've hung out with them in person and think they're "laid back and real" then why don't you go with your gut instead of coming to the "fakest/self ranking" website around. If you like them and fit in, join them. If you don't, don't. But don't come here looking for positive answers because this site has nothing positive no matter who the sorority is.

By: Trust your gut
#5by:    

I'm a new member of phi mu and love it so much! we are very new on campus but that just means that we have room to grow!

By: Phi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.