facebook

cob/"spring recruitment"

by:    

Ok so I've heard that come spring semester, more sororities can add to COB due to girls leaving for certain reasons (financial, grades, etc) since they drop below quota. Is this true or is it only for ones that didn't make quota for fall recruitment?

Posted By: Confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If a chapter is below chapter total they will do COB. Even if a chapter makes quota during recruitment, they could still be below due to poor numbers in past years, girls dropping, etc. This is why newer groups are typically doing COB. They have had less time to establish total. But any sorority below total is eligible to! COB doesn't mean that a chapter isn't good! Lot's of great chapters will participate.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: COB?   

Has COB started?

By: COB?
by: Guest   

yea it's started

By: Guest
by: COB   

There is not much out there on COB - so I don't know how it works. But if I haven't heard from any houses at this point, I should assume no one is interested. Correct?

By: COB
by: Question   

So there is nothing going on for COB except an open house last week - so is it safe to assume the houses are full now?

By: Question
#2by:    

Contact the Panhellenic office at UK and ask about COB.

By: OSUAlum
by: Not Again    

I called Panhell once and they were nothing but rude and uptight. The girl was totally put out when I asked her questions about Rush. So I withdrew.

By: Not Again

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.