facebook

sorority rank

by:    

after having some experience and looking at what everyone said I'm pretty sure this is what everyone has come to

Top tier:
Chi o
DDD
Theta
ADPi

Middle tier:
APhi
DG
Pi Phi

Lower:
DZ
KD
KKG

Bottom:
Alpha chi (definitely on the rise)
Phi mu
AGD
AOPI

Posted By: L
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I feel like tri delt and adpi should trade spots with alpha phi and pi phi, and then it's more accurate

By: Guest
by: Guest   

HAHAHAHA WHAT

by: Lol   

In your flippin dreams alpha phi

By: Lol
#2by:    

^^says a DG

#3by:    

I'm sorry, but there's no way that phi mu is below alpha chi. They belong closer in line with KD/KKG. I'd also argue that APhi and ADPi are switched.

By: what?
#4by:    

This board is full of Alpha Phi self ranks. It's just so crazy. Face it, Alpha Phi, KD, DZ, DG interchangeable based on what you prefer. All solid.

By: Psst
#5by:    

Def think tri delta's new pledge class moves them below alpha phi...lmao.

By: On the outside

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Def think tri delta's new pledge class moves them below alpha phi...lmao.

By: On the outside
by: Think again   

Alpha phi doesn't compare to any of the top tier sororities... lmao. Neither does their pledge class.

By: Think again
by: Lol   

Aphi actually passed tri delt this year so......

By: Lol
#7by:    

so much bashing alpha phi damn... do you guys realize how shallow that makes you sound when you're judging girls based on their looks ANONYMOUSLY?? not just for alpha phi, any sorority!! people who are judging girls on this site are just salty they either got stuck in a low sorority or didn't get a bid lol

By: shut up
#8by:    

Phi Mu should be in the same tier as KKG, KD, and DZ. They definitely aren't in the bottom and most certainly aren't below AXO.

By: .
by: .    

they're bottom tier and below axo lolol

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.