facebook

why does everyone hate alpha phi?

by:    

I'm thinking about cob-ing them and I was just wondering why they receive so much hate? During recruitment everyone puts on their best faces but I want to know the cold honest truth about them so I know what I'm getting into. I don't want people to be mean or to bully, I just want the truth

Posted By: Curiousfreshmen
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

everyone hates on alpha phi because they are so new on campus (about 7 years old) but are doing better than most sororities at UK. It's easier to hate on the underdog but alpha phi has shown time and time again that they aren't the underdogs anymore. After this year's recruitment they will definitely be a top chapter. All I know about Aphi is that they work very hard and have a lot to show for it.

By: APhi
#2by:    

its bc they think they are better than they are. they put their 15 prettiest girls on their social media and recruitment videos. they don't have good grades, lack involvement, and only care about being hot and getting drunk with guys. they're also really catty. yes they have a hand full l of cool girls, but for a majority they're just a bunch of girls that got cut from better houses that all came together to make alpha phi.

By: greek girl
by: redheadgirl   

this is so accurate

By: redheadgirl
by: Yes   

This is so accurate and it's also a national problem for them. Alpha Phi's nationals basically required them to recruit based on looks more than other qualities so most of their chapters are hot(ish) girls with bad reputations and bad grades. I transferred here from a school where alpha phi had recently colonized and their 3rd year on campus, they literally made certain girls drop before initiation because they didn't lose weight and weren't wearing makeup to class.

By: Yes
#3by:    

not everyone hates alpha phi and if they do, then they clearly don't know anything about the sorority haha

By: .
#4by:    

One of the main reasons everyone hates on alpha phi is because they tell on other sororities to get them in trouble. They have a lot of amazing girls but others that represent poorly for their entire chapter.

By: eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

My chapter and i definitely don't hate alpha phi. Just a bunch of bs from chapters that are scared of them

By: ?
by: haha   

Scared of them? You're clearly an alpha phi. As a sorority member, I am not afraid of a single chapter on campus...thats a bunch of bs. She asked why alpha phi has a bad reputation and someone answered honestly. They are known for getting other chapters in trouble, plain and simple. No one is afraid of anyone, especially a middle tier sorority

By: haha
#6by:    

I love Alpha Phi and I joined COB hoping to pledge them but they must be full now. They were not at the open house and I have not heard anything from them. Every girl I met during rush was super nice. I think everyone on this site needs to be nice to one another. Love your house and respect the others!

By: I wish
#7by:    

From the perspective of a girl in another chapter, we don't hate Alpha Phi. We honestly like all of the other chapters, everyone in the greek community is supposed to be friendly.

By: Different Chapter

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.