facebook

continuous recruitment/quota

by:    

Who made quota this year/ who is still offering bids?

Posted By: cat
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Tri delt, chi o, adpi, pi phi and I think DG for sure made quota. Alpha phi and Aopi are the only ones I know did not meet quota and are doing COB. I'm not sure on any of the other houses are but typically the lower tier sororities don't fill up because some people drop them after receiving their bids.

By: Q

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Get ur facts right   

Alpha phi went over quota. Sometimes they do COB but it's not been decided yet. Doing COB doesn't mean you didn't make quota, it just means they can take more girls if they decide that they want to.

By: Get ur facts right
by: Fyi   

Those doing COB are listed on uk website. AOpi, agd, alpha phi, axo, dg, and phi mu. If you do COB, it means you are short of "chapter total"

By: Fyi
by: yes   

are you an idiot? you cant do cob if you made quota. alpha phi did not make quota. its not a terrible thing, im sure a lot of people dropped because a phi is almost twice the cost of some of the other sororities here.

By: yes
#2by:    

Alpha phi made quota?? Lol

By: ??
by: nope   

They clearly didn't make quota because they are doing COB. Which is not a horrible thing, but don't attempt to lie when its public for everyone.

By: nope
#3by:    

A lot of really awesome sororities are!! Go in with an open mind and see what they have to offer!

By: sorority girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.