facebook

new school year rank with comments

by:    

1. Tri Delt: Fun and really pretty girls who usually have a lot of money, pledge classes never disappoint. Some are full of it though.
2. Chi O: Lots of pretty&chill girls who like to party. They took a lot of more unique girls this year.
3. Theta: Pretty girls who are known for being stuck up. Everyone hates on theta but they really do suck.
4. ADPi: Known for being smart and classy. Definitely not the party girls on campus. Pledge class was disappointing this year.
5. Pi Phi: Fun girls who party A LOT. Most of them are hot but they don't really do anything on campus besides party. What's their philanthropy again?
6. Alpha phi: Another sorority that everyone hates. These girls have top tier looks but their reputation is awful and so are their grades.
7. DG: Underrated sorority. They're really pretty and cool girls but they just don't do enough and therefore they don't get the recognition they deserve.
8. KD: These girls are the type that desperately wanted to be in a top tier sorority but got cut from every one ranked above them and then settled for kd. Some are pretty and some are cool but mostly just average wannabes.
9. DZ: Very similar to KD. Love to self rank and put themselves where they wish they were instead of where they actually are (lower middle). There are pretty and cool ones here and there.
10. Phi Mu: Slowly moving up. They have a super nice house and their pledge classes are getting better. Still ranked low because of the weird girls but they're improving.

Posted By: yo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

11. KKG: Weird smart girls who don't really do much.
12. AXO: This sorority is so new that it's hard to judge. Some girls are really weird but they definitely have potential to improve after they go on. Most of the girls currently are people that got dropped from every house but still wanted to be in a sorority.
13. ADG: These girls are just weird. I have never seen one of these girls at a party or even on instagram. I don't know if they truly even exist.
14. AOPi: Going aopi is social suicide. These girls are so weird it hurts. All the girls in this sorority are probably going through a mid life crisis because there is no other way to describe how unusual this house is.

By: yo
by: Huh   

AOPi does have a lot of quality girls and some weirdos too, but to say everyone in it is just a social pariah or something isn't accurate. They don't fit the mold of a typical sorority and aren't up to the standard that most Greek houses at UK are, but that's a bit over the top IMO. There's good and bad in all of them and that's a fact.

By: Huh
by: Wow   

Wow tri delt you have really out done yourself this time

By: Wow
by: real ranking   

Harambe: a legend

By: real ranking
#2by:    

Stop the hate. I have friends in every single one of these sororities and it pains me to see petty people post stupid stuff like this.

By: ugh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

hey hey hey hey be nice now

By: tsm
#4by:    

probably the most accurate thing I've read on here

By: yes
#5by:    

may switch around dz kd and phi mu a bit with each other, but for the most part this is really accurate. this tri delt pledge class though wasn't the best.

By: hmm
by: no   

phi mu is not on the same level as dz and kd. just stop.

By: no
#6by:    

honestly this is accurate

By: ahahah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.