facebook

uk greeks need social help badly

by:    

I recently heard from a friend the the UK Greek social schedule really doesn't exist and is only random informal fraternity basement parties where their girls invited are from a mix of houses. Is it true that fraternities and sororities don't have formal social calendars with cookouts, happy hours or parties? Sounds really isolating and anti-social.

At my school we get to know each other through a rotating social schedule with at least two events a week with different sororities. We have a Homecoming sorority partner in the Fall and a Greek Week partner in the Spring where we have a full week of activities and parties. Can't have the same partners back to back years.

Do I have it wrong? I honestly thought UK had a good social/party scene.

Posted By: Quint
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Greek life is the opposite of anti social haha at least one this campus. The entire Greek community comes together for events. The social and party scene is pretty good too. I've met so many people through Greek life including some of my best friends:)

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

We have a good social scene. We pair up for different philanthropy events and the like. We also have a really cool all Greek Bible study! It's a great way to meet people and not that cliquey.

By: kentucky sorority

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.