facebook

out of state

by: Pnm

I'm coming from out of state and know no one do you have to know girls in the house to get into the "top" houses? I just know this is how it works at most schools.

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

I am from out of state and didnt know anyone either and got into an amazing house. i love my sorority and all the girls, just be yourself and you will find where you belong!

By: sorority
#2  by: Greek friend    

First off, you really need to throw away this notion of going into recruitment and "rushing" a "top" house. Here's what rocks about UK, no house here is inherently better than any other one! Some houses do seem to place more value on having connections in the house than others. It's possible that a house like that may not be the best fit for you. Having connections in the house can help, but it is NOT everything. Go in with your winning personality and confidence and you WILL win them over. I was in your same boat last year and ended up pledging a house that I fell in love with! You will be just fine. Everything happens for a reason :)

By: Greek friend
#3  by: Well   

I'm from out of state. I didn't know anyone at all but I preffed my three favorite houses.

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.