facebook

confused

by:    

Is it true that tri delta only takes the richest girls that go through recruitment?? I know they have a girl who drives a g-wagon..... Seems like they have bad morals

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Well they made them each pay $125 for Greek sing so..... And they're really big into asking, "how much does your mom/dad make?" during recruitment. Idk if they only take the "richest," but they're definitely drawn to girls who have money.

By: Um
by: Ok   

I am a tridelt and 1. Nobody paid $125 for Greek sing.... And 2. Nobody gives a crap if your family has money and nobody would ever ask that. There are girls in every sorority that have money.

By: Ok
by: Yeah   

Honestly who cares who has money and who doesn't

By: Yeah
by: Well   

Couldn't you just lie though? Like if the girls ask you how much your family makes you could say $500,000 when it's really only $100,000 just to get a bid? It's not that they'd ever know.

By: Well
by: Ha   

I was also told by a tridelt that they had to pay for Greek sing lol.

By: Ha
#2by:    

Totally true, if your parents are not making over half a million a year your not gonna get a bid....

By: yep
#3by:    

I can't be sure but a girl did ask me what my parents did when I rushed last year. I didn't report it because that wouldn't have been cool but I did say I didn't feel comfortable answering.

By: True
by: Hmm   

No they didn't

By: Hmm
by: Okay   

I went to them for a few rounds and was never once asked that.

By: Okay
by: Omg   

I was asked that too!!! Maybe it was just one girl tho and we talked to the same one?

By: Omg
#4by:    

not sure about you but I'm at Kentucky to get a degree and then land great paying JOB!

By: really?
#5by:    

I got asked what my dad does for a living during recruitment at tri delt but like someone else mentioned it was blended into the conversation so it didn't come across as obvious at that moment. But I also have a lot of tri delt friends. Point is focus on the sisterhood and not who has money. if you feel most at home at tri delt then go with that feeling. If you don't feel comfortable then it isn't the house for you. You'll end up where you're supposed to be

By: .
by: Omg   

NO THEY DID NOT

By: Omg
#6by:    

Who cares?? If they do (and that's a huge IF since they never asked me that) and you don't like it, then obviously it's not the chapter for you and that's okay. Not everyone is comfortable at every chapter. That's why it's so great that we have so many chapters here! If you don't feel comfortable at one chapter, then odds are you'll find another that fits you!

By: But really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Have you been in the house and talked to the girls? There is no money there! haha Remember this is a public school with a lot of in-state. This is true of ALL of the houses top and bottom. And the funny part who is ranking?? These girls need to get over themselves. The point of college is an education! So yeah to ALL the people at UK who are going for that reason!

By: $
#8by:    

I can't decide if that was a compliment or an insult ......

By: ^^^^
by: ^^^   

If you can't figure out that it is an insult you need to go to class! lol Basically look around - maybe middle-class at best at this school! But like they said, at least they are going to school.

By: ^^^
#9by:    

...There are girls in every single sorority with tons of money and there are girls in every single sorority that don't have much money. I'm confused why this is even relevant?

By: Uhhhh
#10by:    

who cares if they have money? Good for them! It's not a big deal.

By: ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.