facebook

spring recruitment?

by:    

I was really considering rushing this fall up until two weeks ago I decided not to just cause coursework got so heavy quickly and I was unsure about how much dues would be but I regret not signing up for recruitment. I know a few sororities do spring recruitment and that's something I would want to do next semester but I'm currently a junior, would any sorority consider taking a junior? I feel like it might be too late

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes, as long as you for the sororities idea of what they would want to see in a sister, you should be fine.

By: GREEKO
#2by:    

by the way fall recruitment went (denika forced all sororities to take more girls than they wanted) I doubt anyone will have a spring recruitment.

even if they do:

AST - probably won't, and if they do it'll be super last minute and you have to be white
CSO - your best bet, they take anyone who fits their sisterhood, but you have to either being very outgoing and/or athletic
DPhiE - probably won't, and you have to be pretty and skinny
Lambdies - another good bet, but I heard they're overwhelmed with the big pledge class so they might not do spring. even if they do, they focus a lot on personality and are more selective in the spring
Phi Sig - only takes their friends so unless you're best friends with one, you can be a model and you won't get in

By: u

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lolz   

Dphie being pretty and skinny... what are you smoking. Have you ever looked at a deepher

By: Lolz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.