facebook

Why is Theta ranked so low?

by: transfer

I’m a transfer student from Tulane and I was initiated to their theta chapter. We were a high mid tier house and pretty well liked, so I’m curious why the theta chapter here is so low???

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: theta   

thetas here are nice, outdoorsy and super smart. you should check them out!

By: theta
#2  by: Thetas   

Thetas are sweet girls who have suffered a terrible loss this year 😞

By: Thetas
#3  by: ?   

i don’t think anyone would say they are ranked low. just because they aren’t top doesn’t make them “low”.

By: ?
#4  by: They are great   

Theta is the one house on campus that is universally liked by everyone else.

They have their own vibe. Girls love being in the house and they just do their own thing and are happy. They have a great sisterhood and involved and smart.

You will be hard pressed to find anyone on campus say they are a bad house. I would argue the exact opposite. Everyone likes them.

By: They are great
by: agreeOct 3, 2024 5:34:34 PM

agree- theta isn't really relevant, but they are also unproblematic

By: agree
#5  by: Think Theta   

Thetas here aren’t “typical” sorority girls. They are smart and well respected, just not super social. Think “cute nerds”❤️

By: Think Theta
#6  by: geed perspective   

Starting by saying im not in greek life, but, my friends who are have said that Theta isnt super relevant mostly because they dont do much with the other sororities (frats couldnt care less which sorority youre in as long as youre hot) but as far as philanthropy events go i definately hear about them way more than other sororities.

By: geed perspective

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.