facebook

hot pledge classes

by:    

alright the new pledge classes have been out and i wanna know which chapters got the hot girls and which chapters didn't...comment below with your ranking of hot to not

Posted By: idk
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Aopi did poorly

By: Sorry
by: Well   

I actually saw some cute girls and blondes in their new class.

By: Well
#2by:    

I actually think pi phi's class this year was way worse then it's been in a long time

By: Triton

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

DG and kappa did well, sigma kappa & theta were ehhhh and chio was real hit or miss, some hot girls & some bad ones

By: well
#4by:    

what the hell pi phi just cause theyre blonde doesnt mean theyre hot.... dg did well, kappa theta and sk did decent but also each have girls that are questionable, chi o did poorly, and rest dont matter

By: lol
#5by:    

i'm still waiting on the individual pictures, i can never get a good look from the huge class ones

By: well
#6by:    

Criticized in the past for only choosing girls based on being a "hot girl" - now criticized for trying to improve image to be more diverse and not only choose because of looks but by the person and their character....how pathetic all of this is. No win situation

By: switz
by: are you a gdi   

boo hoo

By: are you a gdi
#7by:    

I thought DG kappa sk chi o and theta all did decently and Pi phi was weaker than years past

By: Lol
by: Truth   

Agree

By: Truth
by: Well   

This sounds about like the most true ranking for this year

By: Well
#8by:    

DG took back top spot. Pi phi's pledge class not close to how good its been the past two years. Kappa moving up again. SK the usual group of good girls. Chio did worse than the past years. Theta got a solid group. Everyone else doesn't really matter.

By: the ones that matter
by: Truth   

Don't agree about chio or theta but whatever

By: Truth
#9by:    

Agree with pretty much everyone above, pi phi and chio did worse than usual for sure. DG, kappa, sk and theta did pretty well, especially theta did better than last year. DG probably did the best but i still think they got a lot of mediocre girls, kappa's looking pretty good honestly

By: my opinion
by: hmmmm   

DG definitely didn't do the best...they have some hit and misses but definitely still good

By: hmmmm
by: Eh   

I agree with everything you said except for praising kappas pc... They didn't do as great as you think, they some girls that aren't cute

By: Eh
by: what   

Kappa's pc is so insanely mediocre are you kidding me. They did better than pi phi but they're still not that great...

By: what
#10by:    

Yeah true it's kinda hard to tell they might just look good as a big group but individually not so much

By: My opinion
by: haha   

yes...a sea of blonde can be deceiving but when you look at individual faces/people you see the truth haha

By: haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.