facebook

rankings

by:    

I'm an OOS freshman who wants to rush. Should I have letters of Recs? Do legacies matter in UCSD? I know I need to keep an open mind, but is there an actual sorority ranking here? Everyone seems to disagree about something

Posted By: What
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm a nutshell for almost every question you asked, no. Ucsd Rush doesn't require letters of rec or anything. Legacies will get special attention. But in reality also every ranking on here is a lie. When you go through rush, if you really care about which house is what, just notice who's cute, who you're having better conversations with, and who seems fake and all your questions will be answered. It's very obvious who top houses are, chapters with poor sisterhood are and who the odd ones are. If you really want rankings I'm not going to break it down for you but there is a hint of truth in a lot of comments on posts vs the post itself. Looking at the reviews of each house individually will tell you a bit too, but look at the thumbs ups vs thumbs downs on posts because those will give you a good idea too

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.