facebook

what it looks like from the outside

by:    

Based on looks, how friendly/welcoming they are to non greeks, how much they party, and how much I see them around campus.
Top:Pi Phi

Upper Middle:Chi O
Sigma Kappa
Kappa
(I would say that these are all close to being top but not just there yet)

Middle:
DG
AOII
Tri Delt
Theta

Bottom:
AXO
AEPhi

and more or less interchangeable at every tier - based on what you value more

Posted By: GDI
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I wouldn't say DG is plain middle. Either put SK or Chi O in that place and DG in upper, then this is a good rank.

By: Close
#2by:    

PiPhis are so exclusive. They may be on top for looks but it's like putting makeup on a pig bc for personality/welcoming to other greeks and nongreeks they are definitely bottom.
Personally I think ChiO is the most well rounded

By: multicultural org
by: Haha   

Heyooo chioooooo we all know you wrote this post and are trying to make CHIO seem like they're actually a good chapter when everyone knows they're a bunch of barnyard becky's that never get the time of day

By: Haha
#3by:    

I agree with a lot but I also agree with the post above me, Pi Phis don't interact with others enough. Its just sig chi and they haven't supported the greek community at any philanthropies this year. I also agree Chi O is the most well rounded chapter on campus. Lastly, switch DG and Kappa. Kappa isn't that high, DG isn't that low. Mainly Kappa isn't that high though they are just a less attractive version of pi phi in that they don't interact with anyone but tke or do any events really. Klub Kappa remember?

By: yeah
by: Haha   

Oh hey there self ranking chi o who also wrote this post how's it going trolling you're way to the top?

By: Haha
#4by:    

it's so funny what you bottom feeders think of top fraternities and sororities. You spend so much time ranking them and simultaneously fail to realize that they don't care what you think

By: amused
by: Gtfo   

You're one of them too sweetie

By: Gtfo
#5by:    

True, but as another GDI, this is what it looks like from the outside. "Top houses" can care or not care but a big part of any community is how outsiders perceive you

By: @ amused
#6by:    

dg isnt that low but they definitely arent top house anymore, kappa should be switched with them they arent very friendly either, pi phi is top solely because of looks but they are definitely the cattiest

By: yeah pretty accurate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Get outta here self ranking chi o trying to be an "outsider" loooolllll the day you'll be higher in rank than DG kappa sigma kappa or even theta is the day pigs fly. Lol no one believes this in the greek or non-greek community. If this were true then why don't pike or sigma chi give chi o the time of day?

By: Hilarious
by: wait   

this is truth though

By: wait

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.