facebook

transferring ?

by: Pi phi

I'm looking into transferring to ucsd for many reasons, but Pi phi means a lot to me and it is something I would hate to lose. What is the chapter like and how welcoming would they be to a new sister?

Posted By: Pi phi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

They are kind of a stereotypical sorority. Pretty but on bid day they threw dresses at the girls for formal pledging then got a party bus and got them all drunk. They do have girls that have transfered from other chapters though. If thats your cup of tea, they would probably be welcoming.

By: hi
by: omgJan 1, 2015 3:46:31 PM

no way they partied with their new girls after getting through a long, stressful rush week?!?!?! yeah no not my cup of tea at all!!!!

By: omg
#2  by: Frat guy    

Don't listen to this bitter mid tier sorority girl ^. Pi phi is the top house here and fraternities love them. You will be happy with a pi phi chapter here

By: Frat guy
#3  by: Pi Phi   

Hahaha clearly that person is not in pi phi because we didn't throw dresses at the girls at all and no one was drunk.. we've had a few transfer pi phis and they're welcomed and are part of our sisterhood just like any other sister

By: Pi Phi
#4  by: Pi Phi   

Hahaha clearly that person is not in pi phi because we didn't throw dresses at the girls at all and no one was drunk.. we've had a few transfer pi phis and they're welcomed and are part of our sisterhood just like any other sister

By: Pi Phi
by: duhJan 2, 2015 12:13:57 AM

Clearly I'm not cuz thats not my style. And your new members are telling people otherwise so you might wanna talk to them if thats not true lol

By: duh
#5  by: Depends!   

I think it depends what you're looking for & what you're used to! I know a lot of Pi Phi's and they're all super nice and fun to be around, but as others said they are a typical top tier house and have a sort of standard to uphold with that (mainly that they look hot 100% of the time HOW DO THEY DO IT! and they party a lot). The sisterhood is not the best from what I've seen but I think the good could definitely outweigh the bad! Panhell love <3

By: Depends!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.