facebook

snap bids

by:    

does panhellenic offer snap bids? i'm not loving any of my houses that have invited me back so I was wondering if any will be offering snap bids and how does that happen?

Posted By: quick
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no. you've met like 7 girls out of over 100? Give the ones you have left a chance. Look at it tomorrow as if they are the only chapters on campus and it is the first day of recruitment.

By: no
#2by:    

yea i'm wondering about cob's too. i'm close to dropping out of recruitment because i got dropped by all of my favorites and only invited back to my bottom ranked ones. i'm sad about it to be honest but i guess it's out of my hand

By: same

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: stick with it   

Lots of girls feel this way but the ones that ride it out through bid day and really keep an open mind (even when they are less than thrilled on bid day) end up loving their chapter. Trust the process and it will all work out ok. Also, this is really something you should be discussing with your rho gamma.

By: stick with it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.