facebook

rush as a junior questions ;)

by: yz

I'm thinking about rushing right now, and I'm a junior. what's the chance of not getting a single bid? and do most sororities drink every week and hook up the fraternity guys? which sorority is easy going, study hard, and have a tight sisterhood?

Posted By: yz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hey   

We get a LOT of transfers at this school so its pretty common to see juniors successful during rush. As long as you keep an open mind and have a good personality you should be fine. Most sororities do have parties every week however there is no pressure at all to attend, drink, or sleep with anyone. There are girls that dont party in all chapters. There are sober sisters at all parties. There are definitely girls that have boyfriends and virgins in all chapters. As for the sorority, we all study hard, this is ucsd. A sorority's reputation doesnt matter if you dont click with the girls. During recruitment you'll have the opportunity to meet all the chapters and make these decisions for yourself. Keep in mind there are girls like you described in all chapters, and the total opposite in all chapters. So really make sure you pick a house where your values align and where you really connect because thats the recipe for life long friendship.

By: hey
by: YzOct 7, 2014 12:07:18 PM

Thanks for letting me know. Just trying to find some life long friends, instead of the fake ones. Wish to find a sorority which has tight sisterhood, have fun together, and study together :)

By: Yz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.