facebook

reading all these ratings...

by:    

reading all these ratings on the sororities has got me hesitant to try recruitment. from what it seems, there are only a few houses worth joining but maybe these ratings are biased?

Posted By: read
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

this is a gossip site.. theres no harm in going through rush and forming your own opinions. plus if you're not feeling it you can drop whenever.

By: just do it
#2by:    

Dont listen to this site. There are girls who love their chapter in ALL chapters. Meet the girls in every one of them and see who you enjoy talking to and see yourself hanging out with. More often than not its not the typical "top house" you end up liking the best. Meet the girls, form your own opinions, and like the person above me said, if you decide you dont like any of them, you could always drop out.

By: honestly
#3by:    

please pay no attention to this stupid ass site. ALL sororities have good people who are worth getting to know., GO into recruitment knowing who you are and the types of people you want be around for the next few years. Do not pick and choose based on ranking/this retarded site because you WILL be unhappy. I preffed what was considered a "top" house and a "mid" house. I know everyday how unhappy i would have been had i chosen the "top" house because i knew who i was and the people i liked to surround myself with. Choose these houses, choose houses based off of YOU and now not off of THEM.

By: advice
#4by:    

Seconding the other three. I clicked with a bunch of girls in a house that just a couple years ago was considered dead bottom. Some guys from a "top tier" fraternity told me that I would fit in better in another chapter where the girls are known for their looks, and disparaged this house while doing so. For a while the peer pressure was getting to me. And then I just forced myself to get over it. There are hot girls in every house, there are not-so-hot girls in every house, there are party girls in every house, and there are quiet girls in every house. Some chapters might have more of some of these than the others. Whatever. What's most important is that there are great girls in EVERY chapter, and ultimately what matters is who you like the best, not who other people like the best.

By: ehhh
#5by:    

definitely agree with all the above. You should choose YOUR chapter based on the individual girls you meet during recruitment and where you feel you fit in and feel comfortable, every chapter has its strength! Good luck and have fun!

By: gal

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.