facebook

GARKUS SPEAKS OUT ABOUT ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS!!

by: IFC Investigator

Below is a statement from Garkus himself surrounding the allegations that he bopped his girl in the face and broke her nose:

I feel compelled to address the rumors and accusations being spread about the recent incident. It's disappointing to see how quickly things can be twisted without knowing the full story. What happened was an unfortunate situation that got out of hand, and it's frustrating that people are so quick to judge without considering the complexities of what led to it.

Let’s be clear, there are always two sides to every story. I’ve always cared deeply about my relationships, and anyone who knows me understands that. It's unfair and hurtful to have people make assumptions or exaggerate things when they weren’t even there.

Right now, I'm focused on giving her the space to recover, and I hope people can respect that. Instead of jumping to conclusions, maybe everyone should take a step back and recognize that situations are rarely as black-and-white as they're made out to be.

I’ll continue to focus on moving forward and learning from this, but I won’t stand by and let people create a false narrative about me or my character.

— Garkus

Posted By: IFC Investigator
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.