facebook

tri delta thinking about transfering?

by:    

Hi! I'm a Tri Delta from Arizona and considering transferring to UCSD next spring semester (looking ahead!) I was just wondering about opinions on this chapter, I'm sure its wonderful but I was just curious on peoples thoughts! Thanks! :)

Posted By: Transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I am in a different sorority, but I absolutely love Tri Delta. The girls are the sweetest, their sisterhood is so tight, and they won chapter of the year so they must be doing well overall! However, I feel like all that people on GreekRank seem to care about is partying and conventional standards of beauty, so if that is what you are looking for, just keep in mind that they are definitely improving socially and that they aren't necessarily the hottest chapter. Remember, even if you're from a different campus, they are still your sisters, so give it a shot!

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: transfer   

awesome thank you I really appreciate the thorough answer, I will definitely give it a shot if I end up transferring!

By: transfer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.