facebook

what frat is the best "fraternity" and why?

by:    

Not really looking for raging only or academics only, but which group of guys really has the whole package?

Posted By: question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

probably sigma chi not sure anyone is as well rounded as them

By: ....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: well   

yea, theyre probably the best fraternity on campus, but it doesnt matter if theyre the "best" if every other fraternity on campus hates them. they can enjoy their bubble of friends while the rest of us continue to make friends in other chapters

By: well
by: ...   

why does every other fraternity on campus hate them? Like I can't seriously find a good reason. I've never had a bad experience with them.

By: ...
#2by:    

Forget "best" and go with "best fit" and you will be much happier in the long run. The newer fraternities like sae and beta seem interesting because they are still forming their own rep. If you want to be a founder and create your own legacy then wait for phi delt next year. Don't listen to the chatter on this site esp from sororities. Half of them are pathetic frat heads posing as girls. Check out houses in every tier, choose a few and rush. Within the first couple days it will be clear to you which house you belong to. Pike and sig chi generally get a lot of attention but they also get a lot of hate so if you are weak minded and care what others think of you don't go there. They all have something different to offer so go figure out what's important to you

By: just rush
#3by:    

definitely sigma chi. They just won their fourth sports banner in a row and dominate every aspect of greek life. It has been brought up by some haters that no one likes them, but hey, of course no other frat likes them - they consistently beat them.

By: Definitely
by: ^ please    

stop trolling sig chi on this site and making them seem like huge d-bags. them and pike take a lot of hate and theyre mostly nice guys!

By: ^ please
by: ^   

that. please stop.

By: ^
#4by:    

Academically, top gpa usually fluctuates between SAE and Sigma Chi, with Beta coming up quickly. Currently it is Sigma Chi. As far as athletics go, Pike is generally referred to as the athletic fraternity, and it's one of their main tenants (students, leaders, athletes, gentlemen). Pike is generally the fraternity with the most dedicated lifters. It is true that Sigma Chi just won IFC sports banner for the fourth year consecutively, but this wasn't without some serious competition from TKE, SAE, and Pike.

As far as partying goes, it's difficult for me to judge since I'm only familiar with my own chapter's exchanges, so that might be an aspect where it does actually make more sense to ask sorority girls, but take all of those opinions lightly because many of them tend to be groupies.

Realistically, the best thing you can do is go out of your way to meet guys from every chapter. Gather opinions but in the end you are the one who decides who to rush.

By: My take
by: pike   

was the athletic frat 4 years ago...now they are the incredibly short, bulky frat.

By: pike
by: ...   

so wouldn't sigma chi be the athletic fraternity then..?

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.