facebook

socal

by:    

im deciding on a few schools to attend in socal. whats the best frat and sorority in southern california? take into account all schools with at least a decent greek scene (usc,ucla, sdsu, ucsd, uci).

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

TBH they all have different reputations at different schools.

By: um
#2by:    

well they're all different everywhere, usually though, pi beta phi, delta gamma, and kappa kappa gamma are top in a lot of schools. don't know about frats.

By: hm
by: well   

DG is a bot house at SDSU. So if you're looking strictly at San Diego, they even out to mid tier.

By: well
#3by:    

Alpha Phi is probably the most frequently "top" house. Ive never seen a school where they weren't top if they were there.

By: Aphi
#4by:    

Sigma Chi seems to be top tier everywhere. Them and SAE are nationally very very strong orgs. however you really should base your decision on where you fit in instead of what a reputation is. For example, Sig Chi is here is top house, but they know it and are kinda douchey about it. You may not get along with them...

By: for frats

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: I agree.   

Sigma Chi, SAE, Alpha Phi, Chi Omega, and Delta Gamma are NATIONALLY very strong orgs with members and number of chapters. Pi Phi is pretty strong too. I've seen kappa be bottom a lot though at other schools though and they're on their way here at ucsd to bot

By: I agree.
by: SAE   

pretty much destroyed their national rep by abolishing pledging.

By: SAE
by: well   

If we are now talking about National reps, here it is for sororities. hubpages.com/hub/sororities-reputations

By: well
by: lol not joking   

Ive seen that link before and while its spot on for a few sororities i totally disagree with others that they have on there

By: lol not joking
by: National Reps   

I think its perfect for national reps of the sororities, very spot on. I believe only a few of them match up to our schools reputation of the chapters though.

By: National Reps

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.