facebook

spring 2014 pledge classes

by:    

What are the rankings? Why did PIKE lose their pledge class?

Posted By: ...
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pike lost it because a PIKE broke up with his GF and she told IFC everything the chapter was doing which was not allowed. So PIKE is now trying to figure out what they need to do. I hope they get shut down, enough is enough.

By: The Truth
by: Curious    

What did they do that was so bad?

By: Curious
#2by:    

spreading rumors on why this happened. the administration is cracking down hard on greek life so there is no need to facilitate discussion on these topics.

By: stop
#3by:    

I haven't seen much of the pledge classes yet. I've only heard rumors. I know PIKE lost their pledge class though due to some hazing allegations or something. they probably had it coming. I haven't heard anything strong about anyone's pledge class except Sig Chis. Apparently they have like 15 athletes in this class or something. But I haven't seen anything yet so I'll reserve judgment until then...

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.