facebook

real sorority rankings of 2014

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings for 2014? And why?

Posted By: Panhelloop
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

DG/ Kappa
Pi Phi
SK

no one cares about the rest

By: accurate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Haha   

Okay Kappa....

By: Haha
by: umm   

In reply to "Haha"
I swear on my life that I am not a Kappa, but I have met a lot of the girls. I understand that Kappas are not as involved as a lot of other chapters, but I still see a lot of them making their presence on campus. They are a pretty good group of girls and I know many frats still love to party and hang out with them. Just by hanging out with them, I can see that their sisterhood is really strong as opposed to other sororities. So basically this is pretty much a true post. Those four sororities are pretty high up there and the others don't really matter as much.

By: umm
by: lol   

You might not be a Kappa but anyone who places them that high (above Pi Phi, who should be tied with DG instead? Above SK/Chi O/TriDelt who come out more/are more well rounded/have a better sisterhood?) is stuck in 2012. They don't really have a place in the Greek system right now. I'm tight with a bunch of Kappa girls too, but I would only place them that high based on their looks.

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.